Care and Removal of your extensions
- Always brush your hair at night before bed with an extension brush (the brand doesn't matter)
- Shampoo as usual but with less friction, and if your conditioner is protein rich- keep it at the ends of your hair
- Never go to sleep with wet hair- this will cause tangles that will require tugging on your extensions to remove
- To remove tangles, start at the bottom of your hair and work your way up to the bonds
- While being active, pull your hair up in a ponytail, and avoid chlorine or keep it minimal
You may use the same hair for up to a year if taken care of properly. For removal only, I charge $100 OR you can remove them yourself. There are multiple videos on Donna Bellas site or YouTube telling you exactly how to remove them.