Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hair Quality

Do I have to buy my hair from the recommended place?


  • Absolutely not. Do your research and buy your hair from wherever you choose.
  • Just remember to look for Remy hair only and they must be I-Tipped hair for the Micro-Lock technique/ or the Tape-In hair for tape technique (recommended only for those with very fine hair)
  • There are several websites out there that offer I-Tipped hair; shop around and find the most affordable one

FYI! You will be paying for this hair to be applied to your own hair. Please remember to purchase only Remy hair. Afterall, you are going to be wearing it for at least 3-4 months at a time (longer if taken care of properly) In my experience, cheaper hair does not hold up for that long, and the quality will show after you have washed and styled it several times on your own.

Websites I have found that sell I-tipped Remy hair:



No comments:

Post a Comment